This is Analy High School’s web site for faculty, staff and parent volunteer web developers along with other interested people.
Sometime late in August 2015 the Analyhighschool.org site will no longer exist and will be replaced by a new site. Further information will be forthcoming.
This space has existed to answer questions and provide guidance to Analy web developers. You can look at the entries posted on this blog in various ways:
- by subject or categories (look at the top of this page–e.g., “Analy News Posts” (an archive of Analy News), “Blog vs. Web page” or “Calendars“)
- chronologically (when you’re on a page other than this one by clicking on “Archives”–e.g., February or March) or
- by “Recent Posts” (entries recently added or updated)
- by searching for information using the search engine (it’s on any page with posts–click on an archive or one of the categories on the right)
- by looking at the “Changes and Updates” in the top right hand corner of this page.