This is Analy High School’s web site for faculty, staff and parent volunteer web developers and other interested people. This space exists to answer questions and provide guidance to Analy web developers. Do you want to try something new, like set up a web page, try out a blog or create or make a calendar public? Are you looking for a place that tells you how to figure out your web page colors? Or do you want to learn how to make or change a link on your web page or blog? Maybe this site will help you.
If you don’t find what you want, or you have a question, please write, You can add a comment or a question to any entry by logging on. We ask you to log on to comment so as to prevent spam.
Make a new post if you are a contributor; if you want to be a contributor or make comments, write. You can look at the entries posted on this blog in various ways:
- by subject or categories (look at the top of this page–e.g., “Analy News Posts” (an archive), “Blog vs. Web page” or “Calendars“)
- chronologically (when you’re on a page other than this one by clicking on “Archives”–e.g., February or March) or
- by “Recent Posts” (entries recently added or updated), e.g., “Photograph your desktop“
- by searching for information using the search engine (it’s on any page with posts–click on an archive or one of the categories on the right)
- by looking at the “Changes and Updates” in the top right hand corner of this page.
Did you accidentally delete a web document and want it restored? Go to: Lost my document. Help!
Need to use FTP to transfer grades or something else? Go here.